The United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Health Evaluation and Applied Research Development (HEARD) Project is seeking a partner institution to support the Government of Colombia and an inter-agency group of partners in developing an aggregate-level estimation of the costs of Colombia’s National Action Plan for preventing and ultimately ending violence against children. The costing of this national plan will inform considerations on (i) how to further elaborate the recurrent and investment costs needed to implement the National Action Plan; (ii) measures to identify priority areas for public and private sector investment in the National Action Plan, and (iii) approaches to advocacy before public and private (donor) organizations to secure resources for the National Action Plan.
Successful applicants will have a highly sophisticated and specific skill set and organizational capacity expected to include:
- Experience (at least five years) in supporting organizations working in a diversity of geographic and cultural settings to provide financial policy assessments, particularly in relation to child protection or related policies, procedures, and practices;
- Experience and up-to-date expertise with developing and implementing national-level policy/strategy costing estimates;
- Ability to organize, interpret, and present financial estimates in verbal or written form for varied audiences; and to provide solid analysis leading to sound decision-making.
- International experience in the Latin America Region is required, and experience in a variety of regions and countries is preferred.
- Demonstrated managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve the results outlined in this RFI.
- Strong institutional financial and management capacities.
Request for Information
Responses to Questions
DUE DATES FOR APPLICATIONS:
Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT (UTC−04:00)
Applications must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Questions: Friday, April 16, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT (UTC−04:00)
Questions by email ONLY to: email@example.com
Contact: Samantha Ski, Senior Implementation Research Scientist, HEARD Project